Thursday, January 24, 2013

i want this too.


Looking for R. Kelly Impersonator

I am looking for an R. Kelly impersonator to follow me around this Saturday and narrate everything I do as if its a part of the song "trapped in the closet". Hourly rate is negotiable, all applicants are subject to audition. Looks are irrelevant.
  • Compensation: Hourly rate negotiable
  • This is a part-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, no phone calls about this job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If some one desires expert view about blogging after that i propose
him/her to go to see this web site, Keep up the pleasant work.
Also visit my blog Leistungen Der Gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin
that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any
recommendations, please share. With thanks!
Here is my site best online businesses

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, e cigarette forum, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette, vapor cigarette